2013 IEEE Sensors Applications Symposium (SAS)
The event will start on: 19 Feb 13
And will end on: 21 Feb 13
The 2013 IEEE Sensors Applications Symposium (SAS) is 19-21 February, 2013, in Galveston, TX, USA.
- Just announced - IEEE Life Sciences Letters (LSL), a new peer-reviewed, open access journal. Key scientific themes addressed by the journal will initially include personalized medicine, pharmaceutical engineering, synthetic biology, and systems biology.
- IEEE IT Professional Magazine has published a special issue on Life Sciences Computing!
- Info About Disney's Big Hero 6 - XPRIZE Challenge
- Announcing a new standard for evaluating wearable, cuffless blood pressure devices
- Visit our Wikipedia page!
- Want to make a suggestion or comment? Have a question? Click on our Feedback button!
- Join the IEEE Life Sciences Community to receive the Life Sciences Newsletter and to stay connected and informed about Life Sciences news and events! Its free!
- Like us on the IEEE Life Sciences Facebook Page!